General

Union Bosses + Baby Killers = BHO BFF

He relates to the “common man.” That is as long as your definition of “common” is country club frequenting, golf playing, jet setting, government growing, billion dollar donors. Yeah. That’s pretty much the definition of “common”–at least if you are BHO!

Common guys pay 30k per plate to dine with folks like Cecile Richards all the time. It doesn’t hurt that Cecile is the lobbyist for Planned Parenthood and CEO of an illustrious baby killing factory. Those are merely details, I am sure. Oh! And it has nothing to do with the fact that the baby killing entity spends about $40 million dollars each election to help their BFF’s (the Dims) retain their power.

Common guys do sleep overs with BHO all the time–right? Well, Richard Trumka (head of the AFL-CIO)does. He has spent more nights in the White House than anyone else. But I am certain that has NOTHING to do with the $1 Billion (yes, with a B) that Unions donated to elect BHO. It is just coincidence.

BHO loves to talk about evil corporate greed. What comes to mind? Big Oil? Big Pharma? Big Real Estate? Well, not exactly. Best friends keep secrets. That is why BHO continues to hush the fact that Union Thuggery (some call it lobbying) is the single most powerful lobby in the Country and probably the world. Job killing union bosses give more money to politicians than Big Oil, Big Pharma, and Big Real Estate combined. But those dollars ripped from the pockets of good, hardworking Americans don’t go to Republicans, almost ever. More than 90% of the dollars taken from union folks goes directly to Dims. The other 10%, most assuredly goes to the most liberal RINO’s.

So BHO knows who his friends are. The question for those who call themselves conservative or even moderate, or common…do you know who your friends are?

6 Comments

  1. I am the co-founder of JustCBD label (justcbdstore.com) and I am currently aiming to expand my wholesale side of business. I am hoping anybody at targetdomain can help me . I considered that the very best way to do this would be to connect to vape companies and cbd retailers. I was hoping if anybody could recommend a trustworthy web site where I can purchase Vape Shop B2B Database I am presently examining creativebeartech.com, theeliquidboutique.co.uk and wowitloveithaveit.com. Not exactly sure which one would be the very best selection and would appreciate any advice on this. Or would it be simpler for me to scrape my own leads? Suggestions?

  2. I’d like to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in writing this website. I really hope to view the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my very own website now 😉

  3. After I initially left a comment I appear to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on whenever a comment is added I receive 4 emails with the exact same comment. Is there a way you are able to remove me from that service? Thanks!

  4. Aw, this was a very nice post. Taking a few minutes and actual effort to make a good article… but what can I say… I put things off a lot and don’t manage to get anything done.

  5. After going over a handful of the articles on your web site, I honestly like your technique of writing a blog. I saved it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Take a look at my web site too and let me know what you think.

  6. Can I just say what a comfort to discover somebody who really understands what they are talking about on the internet. You actually understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to check this out and understand this side of your story. I was surprised you’re not more popular because you surely have the gift.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close
Loading cart ...